When typing notes in HTML is suitable for one of my classes, I'll put them here.
- PSYCH 232 - Psychology of Evil [Winter 2015] (Complete)
- PSYCH 232 - Psychology of Evil Text Notes [Winter 2015] - Evil: Inside Human Violence and Cruelty by Roy F. Baumeister. Notes for the chapters I took the time to write notes for.
- PSYCH 218 - Psychology of Death and Dying [Fall 2015] (Complete)
- PSYCH 253 - Social Psychology [Fall 2015] (Stopped after Lecture 6 because the prof went too fast and it was easier to just add notes to the slides).
- ENGL 108A - The Superhero [Spring 2016]
- PSYCH 353 - Social Cognition [Spring 2016] - At one point, I stopped caring about format since I rewrote the notes.
- ANTH 100 - Intro to Anthropology [Spring 2017] - Never bothered to edit this after class because I rewrote the notes with paper and pen.
- SMF 215 - Sexuality and Popular Culture [Winter 2018] (ongoing)
- LS 101 - Introduction to Legal Studies [Winter 2018] (ongoing)
- PSYCH 356 - Personality [Winter 2018] (Incomplete) - Wasn't actually enrolled, skipped a lecture to study, then never went again. 3-hour evening class was draining!
- PSYCH 357 - Psychology of Good [Winter 2018] (Complete)