This page is for my projects.
- Pooptracker 2.0 (iOS/Swift)
- Top secret app - Ideas for now. I need to learn how to write beautiful apps before I start this.
- So many app ideas...
- CS454 (Distributed Systems): Implementing a simple client/server using TCP.
- CS456 (Networks): Implementing a simple client/server using UDP.
- CS458 (Security & Privacy): Exploiting programs!
- Communication Technology from Grade 10 to Grade 12. Each semester was a portfolio website.
- CS246: Tetris (C++). Programming Tetris with a partner. Received 104%.
- CS241: Compiler (C++). Implementing a compiler. I got addicted to doing this. The last 3 assignments, I spent ~30 hours for each coding. I couldn't sleep without thinking about it, I woke up thinking about it. It's all I did. This course reassured me that I do, in fact, love programming.
- CS350: OS161 (C). Implementing features to an operating system such as locks, fork, execv, etc. I look at operating systems so differently now.
- CS349: Snake! (Java). Implemented Snake, the game. Received 100%. Prof chose to demo my game and code! TA said "Reminds me of something you’d see on Neopets.com" which wasn't even what I was going for, but I'm glad to see those many hours on Neopets influencing my art.
- CS349: JSketch (Java). A vector-drawing application. Sort of like paint. You can draw, fill, drag shapes. Received 100%. Saving, loading capabilities.
- CS349: JSketch (Android). Android implementation of the java application JSketch. Received 96% (because I couldn't get the toolbar to lay out properly in landscape mode). Icons drawn by moi!
- CS349: Curio (Android). Simple Android application that would grab data from a web server and render it nicely. Simple JSON parsing. Received 100%.
- Public Accounts of Canada 2014 - converting PDF to HTML, writing regular expressions.
- Visually appealing internal HTML/CSS guide with tutorials, hints, and tips.
- Converting webpages to PDFs dynamically, from research to prototype to final product.
- XE Currency iOS App compatible with all iDevices and iOS 8+. Apple WatchOS, iMessage Extension, Today Widget. Localization. Mainting and implementing various features. Involved in versions 4.5.2 to 4.6.0.
- Conforming XE Currency iOS App to Accessibility for the visually impaired. It was designed to replace boring old text documents.
- Implementing chart viewing on the XE Currency WatchOS app.
- XE Swift cocoapods project - writing libraries/modules for future apps.
- Blackberry Native - getting the XE Currency Blackberry Native app to run and fixing some errors/warnings.
- Windows Phone/Desktop - updating the apps. Deprecating currency data service from Protocol Buffers to JSON.
- Documentation! Added documentation when necessary because details were easy to forget, especially after a long weekend. Also added an iOS Fun Facts page for everyone to share their knowledge.